16 Fun Things To Do With Your Friends This Reading Week In Halifax
Make the most of your upcoming staycation.
Considering all the snow days we've had, it feels like this whole week has been a vacation. Students in Halifax will also have all of next week off to
read take a much-needed break from school and relax before heading into finals season.
If you plan on staying in the city next week instead of jetting off to a warm Carribean destination, fear not! There's a ton of stuff going on that you and your friends can get up to. Make the most of your time off by partaking in the sweet Halifax activities that we've listed below!
1. Take a cooking class at Envie
2. Beginners Drum Workshop on February 19th
3. Heritage Day/Jour du Patrimoine on February 20th
4. Community Workshop: An Introduction to knitting on February 24th
5. Check out the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
6. See Mother Mother Live at The Marquee on February 24th
7. Take a gymnastics class at Studio In Essence
8. Attend a Crystal Workshop on February 25th
9. Flip through some records at Taz
10. Retro Night at the Seahorse on February 25th
11. Grab a cocktail at The Bicycle Thief’s Fire and Ice Bar
12. Take a free drop in class for Coders on February 26th
13. Visit the brand new Discovery Centre
14. Try a Psychic Sampler class on February 26th