The Niagara region is one of the most sought after places in Ontario to visit. It has incredible spas, wineries, breweries, restaurants and of course, Niagara Falls.
The Niagara region can be categorized by a couple different towns: Vineland, Grimsby, Niagara on the Lake, Virgil and many more. If you live the small town life, you know that the struggle is entirely real.
If you can relate to the struggle of Niagara living, read on:
1. Niagara on the Lake and Niagara Falls are 2 VERY different places.
2. We don't all love drinking wine and beer.
3. We're not all farmers.
4. You're no longer afraid of bird bangers. (And you know what they are).
5. You have to delete apps to keep space on your phone for the bridges app.
6. There's absolutely no transit system.
7. Every season is tourist season.
8. People always ask if we want to go to the falls. The answer is always no.
9. The speed on the road is either 40km/hour or 100km/hour. No in-between.
10. Getting to Toronto is a mission and a half.
11. There's no Go Train that reaches the falls year round.
12. The closest mall is in St. Catharines.
13. People will look down on you if you don't drink local Ontario beer.
14. There are like 4 clubs.