Whether we choose to admit it or not, we're all keeping up with the Kardashians in some way or the other. We follow them on Instagram, watch their Snapchat stories, and go crazy over their famous Lip Kits. We all have questions - what makes their waists so tiny? Their makeup so perfect? How can we do it too?
While this isn't a guide to show you how to look like a Kardashian, this will show you how relatable they are. Believe it or not, sometimes the Kardashians really do react to situations just the way we do - virtual app downloads aside.
Here are the 15 Times a Kardashian reacted to an Ottawa scenario the same way you did.
1. Whenever someone from out of town asks you what you think of the OC Transpo.
Nope. Not talking about it.
2. Your first time visiting Warehouse for their cheap drinks.
Every hour is happy hour.
3. When you're trying to enjoy clubbing but you realize how small Ottawa really is because the girl you never wanted to see again from middle school is right next to you.
4. When you're trying to ask your friend who lives downtown to stay over and she says no.
I live in Barrhaven. Do you realize how far that is? Didn't think so.
5. But you keep asking her anyway until she says yes and you feel desperate.
6. It's okay though - you feel much better when you hear Chipotle's coming to Ottawa.
7. Anytime you hear there's going to be more construction downtown.
Okay I guess I'll just be 3 hours late then....
8. But anytime you hear anyone else complain about the same construction.
Honestly, move on.
9. The first time you visited Rideau centre after it finished renovating.
*Kanye voice* Wait till I get my money right.
10. The first time someone complimented your makeup after the same shopping trip.
Thank you NYX Cosmetics for finally coming to Ottawa.
11. When your friends tell you your outfit is nice but it's "too dressed up" for Ottawa.
Why doesn't everyone else just dress better?
12. The first time your friend goes on Tinder and she finishes swiping through all the cute guys in 10 minutes.
You probably recognized 20 of them from high school anyway.
13. What couples think their PDA in the ByWard Market looks like.
14. When it actually looks like this.
Still cute though.
15. And finally - when you're from Barrhaven and bae lives in Kanata but you finally see each other after a week.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcityottawa