16 Bucket List Desserts Every Ottawan Needs To Try
Gimme all the sugar.
Of course we all want to pretend we don't like desserts so that we can ignore the craving. However, sometimes that's just impossible and you need some sugar in your life. No one is judging here.
But you also probably want to branch out of DQ Blizzards when you want a sweet treat. I got you. Here are 16 bucket list desserts every Ottawan needs to try. Happy eating!
1. Mango shaved ice // Hangout
2. Macaron cake // Quelque Chose Pâtisserie
3. PB & J donut // Maverick's Donuts
4. La Fiesta churro // Mr. Churritos
5. Oreo cheesecake // Da Bombe Desserts
6. Eclairs // Swiss Pastries
7. Candy apples // Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
8. Pop-Tarts // Little Jo Berry's
9. Waffle ice cream sandwich // Moo Shu Ice Cream
10. Gelato in a lemon // Simply Biscotti
11. Crazy cookies // Boko Bakery
12. Cronuts // Art Is In Bakery
13. Matcha tiramisu // Oh So Good
14. Chocolate mint girl guide cookie cake // Holland's Cake and Shake
15. Raspberry rhubarb tart // Three Tarts
16. Krusty the cone // Sweet Jesus
Follow us on Snapchat: narcityottawa