A ton of people in Ottawa consider themselves Ottawans, solely because they were born and raised here. While that's totally true, if you haven't immersed yourself in the culture, the restaurants, the foods and the activities, then you're really not a true Ottawan.
Restaurants really show what the city is all about. Toronto has a shit ton of restaurants, which shows how diverse and unlimited the city is. When it comes to Ottawa, we have the same old stuff but we're becoming more and more trendy. However, that same old stuff that we have are delicious, unique restaurants that will make you want to go back time and time again.
If you've already conquered our true Ottawan cafes, foods, and activities, then it's time to move on to restaurants. And if you haven't, then get on it. It's the only way you'll know if you're a true Ottawan or not!
1. Pure Kitchen // Multiple Locations
2. Bai Du // 1385 Baseline Rd
4. Anthony's // Multiple Locations
6. The Fry // Multiple Locations
8. Zak's Diner // 14 Byward Market Square
12. El Camino // Multiple Locations
14. Tomo // 109 Clarence St
15. Atari // 297 Dalhousie St
21. Datsun // 380 Elgin St
Recommended for you