The 10 Commandments Of The OC Transpo
Thou shall abide by thee.
Commuting's a struggle, but it's the bane of our existence. We have to live with it, we have to deal with it.
But it doesn't always have to be this difficult. We may always have to freeze at Hurdman Station and sometimes the bus just may never come, but we could all make it a lot easier if we followed some etiquette along the way.
Behold, the 10 Commandments of the OC Transpo, set out to make the commuting life just a bit easier.
1. Thou shall give up thy seat to those in need.
Or he/she shall be shamed off the bus.
2. Thou shall shower before thy commute.
Or thy nostrils will bleed.
3. Thou shall not sit beside thee on an empty bus.
Personal space is a rare gift. Respect it.
4. Thou shall not make eye contact with another.
Look slightly to the side. Sunglasses help.
5. Thou shall not blast thy music.
6. Thou shall not occupy thy seat with a bag.
Your selfish, evil soul has its own place in OC Transpo hell.
7. Thou shall make space for thee when exiting.
Open this can of sardines and let me out before I scream and die.
8. Thou shall not complain about thy day on the phone.
9. Thou shall not open thy lunch on the bus.
Your burrito can wait until Place D'Orleans
10. Thou shall not ensue small talk.
We all just want to get home. Shout out to the Ottawa introverts.