The University of Ottawa is an awesome school, but there are some things that cross every students mind on campus all the time. The campus is a work in progress with construction happening 365 days per year (seriously that walkway from SITE to MRN is killer). Not to mention when crossing the street the chances of being hit by a bus are extremely high.
Although uOttawa has some downfalls, there are still major perks that make us all feel welcome (like free Beavertails on campus in the winter *please never stop doing that*).
Go Gee Gees! Am I right? But wait, WTF is a Gee Gee? Here are 56 thoughts you have probably had on campus at least once.
1. OMG stop trying to get on the bus when people are still getting off. F*cks sake.
2. *Checks time* oh I still have time for Starbucks before my lecture.
3. *Looks inside DMS & sees the line* Umm... Scratch that. Timmies in MNT it is.
4. I wonder when TBT was built... Probably 1970 something.
5. Nah has to be earlier than that. Maybe 1960.
6. *People stop walking in front of me* Wait. What. Excuse me?
7. You have the nerve to stop in the middle of the walkway to talk!?!
9. Ugh, people are so annoying.
10. Okay now I’m in MNT - time to climb some stairs.
11. Phew. Okay, now to Timmies.
12. What. The. Hell. That line is so long.
13. We need to start a petition for more Tim Hortons on campus.
14. Where does my tuition money even go? Clearly not to things that matter, like more Timmies.
15. Wait, how much OSAP money do I still have?
16. *Walks into room 215 MNT* Okay. Find an end seat so if I need the washroom I can leave quietly.
17. Damn they're all taken.
18. Front it is.
19. *Opens laptop* I wonder what's happening on Insta.