RIP Vine – 9 Hilarious Ottawa Vines You Need To Revisit
We probably won't cry about it, though.
The internet received some very sad news today. Vine is ending.
On their Medium account, the creators of Twitter and Vine posted an announcement about how in the coming months, they'll "be discontinuing the mobile app." We've been promised that nothing will happen to our Vines for now, but the news itself is bad enough.
If you're as nostalgic as I am, here are 9 Ottawa Vines you need to revisit to properly mourn the ending of the app.
1. The bus driver of our dreams
2. When hockey gets uncomfortably relatable
3. That time we actually managed to look like a party scene
4. When the most awkward handshake in the world happened here
6. When our PM gave politics the mic drop moment of 2015
7. An accurate representation of what sightseeing here is like
8. I have no idea what this music is but our city looks decently cool