In Ottawa, we love tradition. We know all of our favourite restaurants, and go there religiously. However, when a new restaurant opens up, we need to go ASAP. Whether you've lived here all your life or have only been here for a couple of years, you're still an Ottawan.
The Instagram game is strong here in Ottawa, especially when it comes to food. You can consider yourself a foodie all you want, but how many of these hyped up foods have you tried? They're some of our favs here in Ottawa so put this on your bucket list and try as many as you can!
1. Crispy Chicken Steamed Bun from Datsun // 380 Elgin St
2. Watermelon Sorbet from Little Jo Berry's // 1303 Wellington St W
3. Cornflake French Toast at The Savoy Brasserie // 334 Richmond Rd
4. Any type of perogie from Ottawa Perogies // 1129 Baxter Rd
5. The Montrealer hot dog from Tavern on the Hill // 1223 Alexandra Bridge
7. Any donut from SuzyQ Doughnuts // 969 Wellington St West
8. Sushi Burrito from Bento Sushi // Rideau Centre
9. Matcha anything from Uji Café // 215 Rideau Street
11. Shawarma Sandwich from Shawarma Palace // Multiple Locations
12. Refreshing Popsicles from Playa Del Popsical // 809 Bank St
13. Literally any burger from Burgers N' Fries Forever // Multiple Locations
14. Bubble Waffle Ice Cream from Golden Bubbles // 11 William Street
Recommended for you
16. Breakfast Burger from Art Is In Bakery // 250 City Centre Ave
17. Any of the unreal flavours from Mantovani 1946 // 87 Murray St
18. Fried Chicken from The Fry // Multiple Locations
19. Fish Tacos from El Camino // 380 Elgin St
20. The King Eddy Burger from The King Eddy // 45 Clarence St
22. Kettleman's Special from Kettleman's Bagel Co. // Multiple Locations
23. Breakfast Poutine From The Wellington Diner // 1385 Wellington St W
Recommended for you
Courtney Lundy Advertising and Marketing graduate. My personality is a mix between David Spade and Kourtney Kardashian. My nails are never not painted and I don’t trust people who like Monica more than Ross.