Even though Netflix comes out with amazing new/old shows, it's great to do something other than Netflix and chill with pizza every once and a while. You can get stuck in the same routine while dating, or you can be stumped on where to take your crush on a date. Well, look no further.
Riding along the canal is cute, but it's a little overrated sometimes. Stop looking at the movie times to see what movie your date will like, and asking what their favourite food is to get a clue in where to take them. Be creative, and blow their mind with one of these 16 dates that aren't just dinner and a movie!
1. Try out couple yoga at Pure Yoga Ottawa.
2. Feel fancy AF with wine tasting at Vineyards Wine Bar Bistro.
3. Go record shopping at Vertigo Records.
4. Visit an Ottawa museum for free.
5. Get competitive with a game of pool at MacLaren's on Elgin.
6. Get scared together on Haunted Walk of Ottawa.
7. Build your own donuts at Maverick's Donut Company.
8. Go tobogganing at Mooney's Bay Park.
9. Become like kids again at The Loft Board Game Lounge.
10. Discover an Ottawa festival together.
11. Become holy with the Beer Bible at Pub Italia.
12. Try out rock climbing at Altitude Gym.
13. Learn how to cook together at The Urban Element.
14. Drink and play games together at Funhaven.
15. Try out unique glassblowing at Flo's Glassblowing.
16. Go on a winter walk and bring your furry friend at Bruce Pit.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcityottawa