It's finally here! No matter what you summer entails, whether it's working 9 - 5, babysitting, training for a maraton, etc., you can fit plenty of fun summer things into your schedule!
Wait, you're telling me you don't make a summer bucket list every year? Well good thing I made one for you. This is your ultimate Ontario bucket list that will never leave you bored, I promise! Ontario is a beautiful province, so it's time to discover it. Here are 39 things to do in Ontario that you must add to your summer bucket list!
1. Go swimming at this beautiful swimming hole in Elora
2. Try this cafe that makes over 1000 different kinds of amazing poutine in Peterborough
3. Check out these gorgeous rediscovered Cheltenham Badlands in Caledon
4. Have an excuse to be lazy at this lazy river in Hanover
5. Try this super Canadian Caesar drink that is rimmed with ketchup chips in Ottawa
6. Look out for Ontario Place to reopen for Canada 150 festivites!
7. Bring out your inner Tarzan at this crazy treetop park
8. Try this super popular Filipino restaurant Jollibee that just opened it's first restaurant in Toronto
9. Dine at 150 ft in the air at this restaurant in Ottawa
10. Check out this top ranked national park where the water is crystal blue
11. Visit these huge Ottawa letters in the ByWard Markets Inspiration Village for Canda 150
12. Take a tour around Kingston and find all of these hidden gems
13. Treat yourself to a spa day at one of these upscale spas
14. Go camping with your squad at one of these spots near Ottawa
15. Go discover this creepy tunnel that's one of Ontarios most haunted places
16. Take a scavenger hunt around Ottawa to find the coolest spots in the city
17. Or travel to Toronto to do the same there!
18. Check out the views at Ontario's own Grand Canyon in Sleeping Giant Provincial Park
19. Because street eats are the best eats, you must try these delicious food trucks in Ottawa
20. Check out this new food and music festival, The Big Feastival in Oro Station, which is Jamie Olivers creation
21. Discover this creepy AF ghost town just outside of Perth
22. Become a daredevil on the highest bungee jump in Canada just 15 minutes from Ottawa (Not in Ontario, but close enough!)
23. Turn your dreams into reality and play Mario Kart in real life at this incredible racetrack in Bowmanville
24. Steal all the dinosaurs (jk) at this unreal Escape Manor in The Canadian Museum of Nature in Ottawa
25. Get a taste of this unique cherry blossom lager at High Park Brewery in Toronto
26. You can also get your zen on while drinking beer in Ottawa!
27. If you're too broke to travel like the rest of us, this unreal beach in Ontario is a dupe for the beaches in Miami
28. Best of both worlds! Big Mac Pizza at Big House Pizza in Toronto is something that needs to be on your bucket list
29. Looking for a cheap cottage? 1000 Islands has the cutest, best waterfront cottages you can rent
30. Or you can stay in this adorable treehouse tucked away in Durham
31. Have a date night at one of these bucket list restaurants in Ottawa with bae
32. If those restaurants aren't cool enough for you, dine in this amazing underground cave in Eganville
34. Check out these free national parks in Ontario that will absolutely take your breath away
34. Be a kid again and spend a day at one of these unreal waterparks in Ontario
35. Or if you're more into exploring, you can explore this creepy abandoned theme park on Bois Blanc Island
36. Since it's summer, you gotta try these 40 bucket list ice creams in Toronto!
37. Small towns should not be forgotten! Road trip to Lanark County and explore the most adorable town
38. Who wouldn't travel for food? Check out these 18 delicious places in Kingston if you're vegan/vegetarian
39. Treat yourself to a drink and a mani pedi! This Ottawa nail salon doubles as a bar, and it's incredible