10 Colourful Toronto Foods That Are Totally Trippy
Taste the rainbow!
Remember when you were a kid and they sold purple and green ketchup at the grocery store? Well, it looks like the colourful food trend has followed us to adulthood!
Recently many Torontonians have been indulging in every colour of the rainbow, especially when it comes to food.
If you're looking for a dish or dessert to literally brighten up your day, check out some of these items on our list.
1. Toronto Popcorn Company // 147 Baldwin St.
2. Tom's Dairy Freeze // 630 The Queensway.
Photo cred -@xjaycee
3. Tsujiri // 147 Dundas St W.
4. Niche // 626 Queen St W
5. Platito // 35 Baldwin St.
6. Teara Lab // 181 College St.
7. What A Bagel // 130 Spadina Ave.
Photo cred -@yumtoronto
8. Sweet Olenka's // 1056 Queen St W.
9. Bull Dog Coffee // 86 Gerrard St E.
10. The Purple Cupcake // Online orders only (Toronto based)
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto