10 Toronto Bars For Delicious Margarita Deals
One tequila, two tequila...
Nothing cools down a hot summer day in the city quite like a margarita. The sweet taste of fruit followed with the crisp after-bite of tequila; there's just something so great about margaritas on a patio. But what isn't great is the expensive price tag the usually accompanies tequila-based cocktails.
Whether you like your's frozen or on the rocks, lime flavoured or fruity, sweet or sour, this list has something for every margarita lover. It may not have the most high-end margaritas, however, it does have some of the best margarita deals in Toronto. Read on to find out where you'll be heading for happy hour.
NOTE: Prices are always subject to change. Please contact each establishment for the most updated specials.
1. Milagro Cantinas // multiple locations
- $4.95 margaritas on Tuesday
2. Perla Restaurant // 539 College St
- Half-priced margaritas on Tuesday
Photo Cred - @joshualovespeter
3. Squirly's Bar & Grill // 807 Queen St W
- $4 margaritas on Monday
4. Tortilla Flats // 458 Queen St W
- $5 top-shelf margaritas on Tuesday
- $3.50 house margaritas on Wednesday
- $4 fruit margaritas on Thursday
- $5 gold margaritas on Friday
5. Earls Kitchen + Bar // 150 King St W
- $5 margaritas on Monday
- $25 ($20 during happy hour) margarita pitchers for the summer
6. Sneaky Dee's // 431 College St
- $6.50 margaritas
7. Margaritas // 14 Baldwin St
- $10 large margaritas on Monday
Photo Cred - @tjrogers
8. Queen St Warehouse // 232 Queen St W & El Furniture Warehouse // 410 Bloor St W
- $6.30 margaritas
- $12.75 double margaritas with a corona
9. La Hacienda // 640 Queen St W
- $20 for a 1/2 litre margarita pitcher
10. Fernando's Hideaway // 591 Yonge St
- $5.50 margaritas