10 Toronto Sweets To Treat Yourself To After Exams
A passing grade calls for something sweet!
Exam time is the worst time. Each day you're stressing out and having mini breakdowns, trying to learn an entire course in two weeks. With living in the library and having a diet that only consists of power bars and coffee, exam season is a rough few weeks. But soon it will be all over and what better way to reward yourself than with something delicious? Read on for some sweet treats in Toronto and where to get them.
1. Cookies @ Bang Bang Ice Cream & Bakery // 93 Ossington Ave
Photo Cred - @gloryholedoughnuts
2. Doughnuts @ Glory Hole Doughnuts // 1596 Queen St W
3. Ice Cream @ Sweet Jesus // 106 John St
4. Frozen Yogurt @ The Red Bench // 611 Yonge St
5. Cupcakes @ Don't Call Me Cupcake // 160 Baldwin St
6. Churros @ Pancho's Bakery // multiple locations
Photo Cred - @torisbakeshop