Let's be real, Torontonians take their ice cream pretty seriously. In recent years Toronto has stepped up their dessert game, especially when it comes to frozen treats. Whether we cover it in cotton candy, or wrap it in a churro, Toronto seems to see no limits.
Although, we are not complaining! who doesn't love a decadent frozen treat on a hot summer's day?! This list is for those who are looking for an over-the top-challenge. We dare you to try all these crazy cones by the end of the summer, are you game? ?
(Yes, I did just give you an excuse to fuel your ice cream addiction)
1. Cotton Candy Topped Soft Serve // Dolce 21 Dessert House
You can barely even see the ice cream under this crazy cloud of cotton candy!
2. Blueberry Dipped Cone // Dairy Cream
This honestly looks like it was made out of Smurfs, but it is somehow still very appealing?
3. Honeycomb Ice Cream // Fugo Desserts
There is a real honeycomb stuffed into this ice cream, I don't think I need to further explain.
4. Ice cream wrapped in waffles // Bang Bang Ice Cream
Bang Bang took the waffle cone to the next level, and we are not mad about it.
Photo cred -@tastesto
5. Strawberry Golden Toast // Petit Potato
This is basically just a mountain of ice cream / absolute work of art.
6. Chimney Cones // Eva's Original Chimneys
This is easily the trendiest dessert of 2016, why not fill a donut cone with soft serve?!
7. Taro and Matcha Twist Parfeit // Moji
Who needs to go camping when you're green tea ice cream is topped with a roasted marshmallow?
8. Krusty The Cone // Sweet Jesus
It would be a sin to not include Sweet Jesus on this list.
9. Donut Ice Cream Sandwich // Uncle Betty's
Ice cream nestled between two powdered donuts, an excuse to eat two desserts at one time!
Photo cred -@_hannahgracem
10. Thai Ice Cream // Arctic Bites
This ice cream is honestly better looking than I am.
11. Ice Cream Taco // Booyah Inc.
I would not recommend wearing a white shirt while eating this.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto