For the ultimate sweet tooth, there is nothing more deliciously rich than a big bite of decadent cheesecake! Whether it's New York style cheesecake or Japanese cheesecake, there are few desserts more satisfying. Most Torontonians know of Carole's Cheesecake (which we've still added to this list, because umm, delicious!), but if you want to venture out and try someplace new, we've got you covered.
Time to treat yourself and satisfy that craving - carve some time into your schedule this week to stop by one (or more!) of the spots below! Enjoy!
1. Carole's Cheesecake // 114 Cumberland St
2. Uncle Tetsu's Japanese Cheesecake // 598 Bay St
3. Dufflet // 2638 Yonge St
4. Love Me Sweet Japanese Cheesecake // 7181 Yonge St
5. Mabel's Bakery // 323 Roncesvalles Ave
6. Andrea's Gerrard St. Bakery // 635 Gerrard St E
8. 0109 Dessert & Chocolate // 2190 McNicoll Ave
9. Wanda's Pie in the Sky // 287 Augusta Ave
10. Caffe Demetre // 400 Danforth Ave
11. Bakerbots Baking // 205 Delaware Ave
12. Future Bistro // 483 Bloor St W
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto