I'm fully willing to embrace my basic behavior and state that I fvcking love avocado toast. Yes, I am aware I can make it at home (which I do), but I will also go into the city to seek out the most over the top version of smashed avocados on semi-burnt bread.
If you're like me and already take breakfast too seriously, then you probably understand why I needed to write this article. For those of you looking for a few spots in Toronto to get the most heavenly breakfast option on the planet, read on.
Also please don't take anything I wrote up there too seriously, clearly I'm aware of how ridiculous this obsession is.
1. IQ food Co. // 100 Wellington St. W.
2. Wish Restaurant // 3 Charles St E.
3. Fika // 3 Charles St E.
4. Gusto 101 // 101 Portland St.
5. Versus Coffee // 70 Adelaide St E.
6. Portland Variety // 587 King St W.
7. The Drake // 1150 Queen St W.
8. Early Bird // 613 Queen St W.
9. Saturday Dinette // 807 Gerrard St E.
10. Colette Grand Cafe // 550 Wellington St W.
11. Bar Reyna // 158 Cumberland St.
12. Marben // 488 Wellington St W.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto