14 Best Ways To Celebrate National Junk Food Day In Toronto
The biggest cheat day of the year.
It's national junk food day. So seize the moment, this is your one chance to guilt free eat whatever the hell you want and blame it all on the simple fact that its July 21st. Grab your friends, slap on some loose fitting shorts and stuff your face baby. Here are some of the best eats in Toronto to gorge on today.
1.S'moreo @ Junked Food Co. // 1256 Dundas St. West
2. Tower of Babel @ Burgers Priest // 212 Adelaide St W
3. Campfire Smores @ Sweet Jesus // 106 John Street
4. Churro Cones @ Panchos Bakery // 214 Augusta Ave
5. Icecream Taco's @ Booyah // 16 Vaughan Road
6. Cookie Doh'nut @ Junked Food Co. // 1256 Dundas St. West
7. Sweet Pocket @ Booyah // 16 Vaughan Road
8. Deep Fried Croissant Sandwich @ The Pastry Shop // 941 Kingston Rd
9. Cotton Candy Icecream @ Dolce 21 // 4300 Steeles Ave East
11. Mad Cow @ Holy Chuck // 1450 Yonge Street
12. Smash Bag @ Junked Food Co. // 1256 Dundas St. West