16 Hipster AF Foods That You Can Find In Toronto
Stay ahead of the trend.
Considering Toronto's culinary scene, it should be no shock that "hipster" food has taken over the city. Hipster food is essentially any dish that becomes trendy: it's posted all over social media and it's all anyone is raving about.
Hipster food is often unique and unusual (ex: sushi burrito and rainbow bagels). Sometimes it just takes a basic concept and elevates it (ice cream sandwiches and grilled cheese).
Whether you're a bonafide hipster searching for that next "it" food or a newbie trying to keep up with all of the insane culinary trends, this list is for you. Here are 16 hipster AF foods that you can find in Toronto.
- Poke Guys // 112 Elizabeth Street Unit 1
- Cali Love // 367 King Street W
- North Poke // 179 Baldwin Street
Gourmet Grilled Cheese
- MELT Grilled Cheese // 3341 Lakeshore Blvd W
- Cut The Cheese // 2901A Dundas Street West
- Riverdale Perk // 663 Logan Ave
Matcha Soft Serve
- What A Bagel // Multiple locations
Gourmet Ice Cream Bars
- Pho Tien Thanh // 57 Ossington Ave
- Golden Turtle // Multiple locations
- Hanoi 3 Seasons // Multiple locations
- Pho Hung // 350 Spadina Ave
Pour Over Coffee
- Clockwork Coffee // 36 Toronto Street
- Boxcar Social // Multiple locations
- Early Bird Espresso // 613 Queen Street W
- Sorry Coffee // 102 Bloor Street W
Elevated Avocado Toast
- Kimchi Korea House // 149 Dundas W
- Bahn Mi Boys (Kimchi fries) // multiple locations
- PAT Mart Korean Supermarket // multiple locations
Pretty much anything off of a food truck
- Fidel Gastro's // Multiple locations
- Kal & Mooy Somalian Gourmet // Multiple locations
- Che Food Truck // Multiple locations