16 Of The Most Mouthwatering Macarons In Toronto
One of every flavour, please.
What's not to love about macarons? They're deliciously sweet, buttery, and melt in your mouth - the perfect little pick-me-up after a long day. Although originating from Italy without unique flavours or fillings, the Parisian-style macaron as we know it today has skyrocketed in popularity over the past few years.
Raspberry, chocolate and vanilla are always popular choices, but be sure to try matcha, coffee and red velvet as well - in fact, let's face it, if you wander into one of the Toronto bakeries below, you'll probably find it difficult to walk back out without buying a box of macarons in every tempting flavour!
1. MoRoCo Chocolat // 215 Madison Ave
2. Nadège // 120 Adelaide St W
3. La Bamboche // 1712 Avenue Rd
4. Bobbette & Belle // 1121 Queen St E
5. Butter Avenue // 477 Queen St W
6. Le Dolci // 1006 Dundas St W
7. Petite Thuet // 1162 Yonge St
8. Bakerbots Baking // 205 Delaware Ave
9. Dessert Lady // 12 Cumberland St
10. Delysèes // 780 King St W
12. Patisserie 27 // 401 Jane St
13. AG Macarons // 647 Dupont St
14. Mon K Patisserie // 1040 Coxwell Ave
15. The Rolling Pin // 3429 Yonge St
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto