17 Of The Most Aesthetically Pleasing Cafes In Toronto
Pics or it didn't happen.
It's no surprise that many Torontonians count on a hot cup of coffee to start their day, especially in a city that never sleeps. Luckily for all our local caffeine addicts, there is a cute coffee shop on almost any corner in our city!
For those of you looking to fuel your caffeine addiction in a beautiful space, you're in luck. I have compiled a list of 17 of the most aesthetically pleasing coffee shops in the city, and you need to make it your mission to try them all!
Grab a coffee, and don't forget to Instagram it!
1. Maman // 100 King St. W
2. Fika // 28 Kensington Ave.
3. Offsite // 867 Dundas St W.
4. Hailed Coffee // 801 Gerrard St E.
5. Early Bird // 613 Queen St. W
6. Empire Espresso // 668 College St.
7. Quantum Coffee // 460 King St W.
8. Oretta // 633 King St. W
9. Te Aro // 983 Queen St E.
10. Lamanna's Bakery // 6758 Kingston Rd.
11. Safehouse Coffee // 1615 Dundas St. W
12. Sorry Coffee Co. // 102 Bloor St W.
13. Rooster Coffee House // 568 Jarvis St
14. Sweat & Soda // 091 Queen St. E
15. Dark Horse Espresso // Multiple locations