Toronto has strict regulations when it comes to designated dog park areas. A dog is a man's best friend and our companions look forward to enjoying the most exciting part of their day with you.
Dogs deserve to get out of the house after being home alone while you're at work. Unleash their inner soul and let them play with their favorite toy outdoors. Although sometimes it is hard to dedicate an hour or two for a nice walk with your pup, it is important to know the best areas for them to set free when you do have time. The exercise can also benefit you.
Take a break from the restricted backyards, condo living, and 5 minute walks. Make a trip to one of these parks:
1.Cherry Beach// 255 Cherry St.
2. Vermont Square// 819 Palmerston Ave
3. South Stanley Park// 845 King St. West
4. High Park// 1873 Bloor St.West
5. Trinity Bellwoods Park// 790 Queen St.West
6. Kew Gardens// 2075 Queen St.East
7. Greenwood Park// 150 Greenwood Ave
8. Allan Gardens// 160 Gerrard St.East
9. Riverdale West// 375 Sumach St.
10. Riverdale East// 550 Broadview Ave
11. Clarence Square Park// 25 Clarence Square
12. King's Mill Park// 105 Riverwood Parkway
13. Don Valley Brick Works Park// 550 Bayview Ave
14. Bickford Park// 400 Grace Street
15. Botany Hill Park(Scarborough)// 277 Orton Park Road
16. Woburn Park// East of Bathurst off of Cranbrooke Drive
17. Bayview Arena Park// 3230 Bayview Ave
18. Earl Bales// 4169 Bathurst St.
19. G.Ross Lord Park// 4801 Dufferin St.
Make time for your companion! After all those tricks they have learned, they truly deserve it. And of course, don't forget to bring treats!