Let's be real, caffeine addictions are not hard to come by in a city that is always hustling. Many Torontonians depend on a hot cup of coffee to kick start their day, and it is definitely apparent that Toronto loves supporting the little guys (with the exception of an occasional Timmie's run or Starbucks).
Our city is chalked full of cute and cozy independent cafes that are making waves in our cities coffee culture. They have taken things to the next level in terms of outside of the box decor, delicious drinks, and amazing work spaces.
For those of you who consider yourself a caffeine addict, latte expert, or anything coffee related enthusiasts, we need you to make it your mission to try these 21 spots below. And remember, stay caffeinated Toronto!
1. Fika // 28 Kensington Ave.
2. Jimmy's // Multiple locations
3. Maman // 100 King St W.
4. Ella's Uncle // 916 Dundas St W.
5. Black Goat // 3261 Lakeshore Blvd W.
6. Rooster Coffee House // 343 King St E.
7. The Roastery // 8 Pardee Ave.
8. Calii Love // 367 King St W.
9. Sorry Coffee Co. // 102 Bloor St W.
10. Quantum Coffee // 460 King St W.
11. Hula Girl // Multiple Locations
12. Neo Coffee Bar // 100-161 Frederick St.
13. The Big Guys Little Coffee Shop // 2861 Lake Shore Blvd W.
14. The White Squirrel // Multiple Locations
15. Dark Horse // Multiple Locations
16. Early Bird // 613 Queen St W.
17. Te Aro // 983 Queen St E.
18. Sam James Coffee Bar // Multiple Locations
19. Manic Coffee // 426 College St.
20. The Bandit Coffee Shop // 1925 Gerrard St E.
21. Dineen Coffee Co. // 140 Yonge St.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto