Nothing says summer like cheap street food. After experiencing warm spring weather this past weekend, we can feel summer righttttt around the corner! There are plenty of places in Toronto that you can grab a quick bite at FOR UNDER TEN BUCKS!
A yummy meal doesn't have to be $30.00. Quality food dishes do exist for little money. It's time that you visit every place on this list in #summer17.
1. The Burgernator // 269 Augusta Ave
Try the original Commander Burger for a fresh tasting burger, with just the perfect amount of flavour for ONLY 6 BUCKS!
2. Caplansky's Deli // 156 Cumberland St
Meat poutine for $6.
3. Gourmet Gringos // 1384 Bathurst St
3 tacos for $9.95 WHAAAAT.
4. FeasTO // Various Locations
Unique dumpling flavours for 9 dollars.
5. Tortería San Cosme // 181 Baldwin St
An assortment of Mexican meat sandwiches between $9.95-$11.95.
6. Moo Frites // 178 Baldwin St
Respect the fry! Classic frites for $3.95.
7. Seven Lives Tacos // 69 Kensington Ave
Authentic tacos with just one ten dollar bill!
8. Ice Cream Junction // 3103 Dundas St W
You can get 10 kiddie scoops in this old-fashioned parlour for $10. Only $.0.75 for a kiddie cone which is the perfect treat size sometimes!
9. Holy Chuck's // 1450 Yonge St. Toronto
GO CHUCK YOURSELF for $10.49.
10. Cut The Cheese // 2901 Dundas St W
Get a classic grilled cheese for $5.75 or any of their gourmet sandwiches for under ten bucks like the special shown in the pic above >>> Fried Buttermilk Chicken'n'Waffles Grilled Cheese!!!
11. Lisa Marie // 638 Queen St W
Snack on some Maple Hot Cauliflower for only 7 dollars.
12. Peace Treats // 131 Ossington Ave
Classic milkshakes for $6... speciality for $8.50. SO PEACEFUL you need two ;)
13. Mezes // 456 Danforth Ave
Dip served with garlic pita to cool you off from the hot summer sunshine for $10.00.
14. Pancho Y Emiliano // 200 Augusta Ave
Sweet sweet churros for under ten bucks.
15. The Dirty Bird Chicken + Waffles // 79 Kensington Ave
Only $7 for this mouth watering Dirty Bird'ger.
16. Fugo Desserts // 205 Dundas St W
Under ten bucks for an ice-cream cone that will replace a meal...
17. Pray Tell Bar // 838 College St
This SUPREME pizza pocket can be yours for 9 dollars!!!
18. Porchetta & Co. // 825 Dundas St W
$7.25 for Toronto's well-known porchetta sandwiccccche.
19. Big Fat Burrito // 285 Augusta Ave
Size does matter. But the price doesn't here! Eat a large ground beef burrito for $10.95.
20. Banh Mi Boys // 392 Queen St W
Unique Korean sandwiches with one ten dollar bill.
21. Eva's Original Chimneys// 454 Bloor St W
Make your own cone starting at $7... OH EM GEE ^.
You don't have to break the bank to get some good quick eats. Comment what you're going to try first!