Toronto is known for its breathtaking skyline, and the only thing that makes it better is a beautiful sunset. Sometimes a good view can be difficult to find in this concrete jungle, but there are definitely some hidden gems out there. This is a list of the top places to get a glimpse of the crazy sunsets this city has to offer. Remember, pics or it didn't happen!
1. Canoe Restaurant // 66 Wellington St W
Photo cred - @davidhagon
2. Riverdale Park East // 550 Broadview Ave
3. Polson Pier // 11 Polson St.
4. Tommy Thompson Park // 1 Leslie St.
5. Ireland Park // Queens Quay W.
6. The Burroughes // 639 Queen St W.
Photo cred - @davidlopezzz
7. Thompson Hotel Rooftop // 550 Wellington St W.
8. Humber Bay Arch Bridge
9. Joe Shuster Condos // Joe Shuster Way.
10. Ice Condos // 16 York St.
11. 360 Restaurant //301 Front St W.
Photo cred - @albacakunn
12. High Park // 1873 Bloor St W
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto