So you think you have a killer Instagram? You have photos of all the coolest places, murals, skylines, sunsets and more. More importantly, you've completed this list of places to take Instagram photos.
READ MORE: 10 Toronto Couples Who Are Killing It On Instagram
Sure you've seen the Thompson Hotel rooftop and the Polson Pier, but this challenge is for all the foodies out there. How many of these photos can you take for your foodstagram?
Check out this challenge of food photos to take in Toronto, and tag us in your pics!
1. A photo of ice cream from Sweet Jesus on the iconic blue wall.
2. A picture of you with a jumbo cocktail from The Porch.
3. Spend on the insane chocolate egg from La Banane.
4. Capture a healthy platter including a smoothie bowl.
5. A photo of you holding a legendary burger from Burger Priest.
6. A tower of the city famous Sneaky Dee's nachos.
7. A photo of at least 3 tacos from La Carnita.
8. 1 photo of charcoal ice cream.
10. Insane bubble tea from Royaltea.
11. An insane seafood dish from Mamakas Taverna.
12. A super greasy fattening breakfast spread from The Bloor Jane Diner.
13. 2 different pizzas from Libretto.
14. A sushi burrito from Rolltation.
15. An entire table of Dim Sum from Rol San.
16. A dozen insane looking doughnuts.
18. Cool fusion pad Thai fries from Lisa Marie.
Ali Daly Hi I'm Ali, I'm a Ryerson University Student studying Creative Industries. My passions include Kanye West, Doritos and thai food (in that order). On my days off I'm working on the screen play for a sit com about my life called "Ali on the Daly" I also like puns. Ask me about basketball or 70's rap music and I'll drop some knowledge and have good conversations. Follow my life and things on instagram @dalyali or twitter @alimariedaly