12 Annoying Things Every Boyfriend Has Done At Least Twice
Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em...
Noone is perfect, especially not your boyfriend.
Sure, you might have perfected taking adorable Instagrams together, and you love telling your friends all the X,Y and Z nice things he did last week, but often we fail to mention the dirty deats. We leave out what makes our relationships 'real', and those things are usually pretty annoying... Girlfriends can be just as annoying don't get me wrong, but for now let's focus on 12 annoying things every boyfriend has done once (or 10 times):
1. Wear totally hideous outfits.
Possible offenses include: black shoes with white socks, not knowing what an iron is and that horrible, old, ratty tshirt with a stupid slogan that you can't wait to 'accidently' throw out.
2. Forget all and any plans always.
Dinners, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, you can forget just about anything if you really become a pro at it like your boyfriend has.
3. Not knowing how to do basic tasks.
"Babe, how do you make pasta' is a question we've all probably been asked at least once.
4. Having a loose idea of hygeine.
They're usually pretty good at it, but occasionally they take a little too long between showers.
5. Farting & burping.
6. Adopting some stupid saying that he will be obsessed with for two weeks and then never say again.
Example: my boyfriend keeps adding '-zini' to everything. Shut up-zini.
7. Play fighting but not knowing their own strength.
Dude...that fucking hurt.
8. Being just as indicisive about where to eat as you.
ONE OF US NEEDS TO BE AN ADULT AND PICK SOMETHING AND IT"S NOT GOING TO BE ME!
9. Complaining about taking another photo of you.
The faster you get it done, the faster it will be over.
10. Not answering their phone during an urgent time.
You KNOW I'm looking for you in a public place...why is this the time you decide to not answer your phone?
11. Getting disasterously drunk and doing something stupid.
Is he really your boyfriend if he hasn't gotten super drunk and embarrased both him and you?
12. Loving you unconditionally even though you're just as annoying as them.
Ugh, so annoying.