$10 and Under
1. Catch a Free Flick Wednesday at The Harbourfront Centre // FREE
This weekly June screening is 100% free, with classic nostalgic flicks like Hairspray and Airbud. Pack a bag of popcorn and fill up a flask to keep this date dirt cheap.
2. Play house in IKEA // FREE
Take a page right out of 500 Days of Summer with this uber cute date idea. Stroll around the different sets, act out little scenes, maybe even play hide and seek! You can pick up matching catci or snack on some Sweddish meatballs for a couple bucks, max.
3. Stroll through the AGO on a Wednesday // FREE
The AGO offers free admish from 6-8:30pm on Wednesdays for their permanent exhibits. Why not walk through and see the sights? There are plenty of spots around to grab a coffee or drink once you're through.
4. Check out the rose gardens at Alexander Muir Memorial Gardens // FREE
This park has a great rep for wedding photos and it's not hard to see why. All the fresh, full flowers set the the tone for romance. Grab a blanket and a bottle of wine to really kick it up a knotch.
5. Go for a chat & cheap coffee at Moonbeam // $10
This Kensington favourite is known for their quality coffee, tea and snacks without breaking the bank. Go on a Pedestrian Sunday to fully take advantage of buskers and vendours in the neighbourhood.
6. Splash around at Gus Ryder Pool // FREE
Stay cool while looking hot at this huuuuge outdoor pool right by lakeshore. Grab a snack at a hotdog stand or icecream truck to refuel throughout the day.
7. Go on a brewery tour with your boo at Mill Street Brewery
Mill Street offers brewery tours on the daily for free. Same thing with Steamwhistle. They offer little samples as you go, so no need to bring any cards other than ID!
Click next for $25 Dates