1. Scope the city from The Roof at the Park Hyatt // $25
While a room at the Hyatt will surely set you back more than $25, access to its rooftop bar is totally free. They serve complimentary nuts and will give you a blanket if you ask. Cuddle up and enjoy the city, cocktails and company.
2. Make a meal from grocery shopping at the St. Lawrence Market // $25
The market itself is an attraction on its own, with all the different vendours and foods to sift through. Set at $25 budget and go on a mission to make the best meal possible. Try to stick to more seasonal foods to keep you on target.
3. Cool down with cones from Ed's Real Scoop // $15
Swing by one of Ed's 4 Toronto locations for some truly delish and reasonably priced cones. Two cones with all the fixings shouldn't set you back more than $15.
4. Grab some $5 favs at El Furniture // $25
Forever the favourite for thrifty boys n girls, El Furn has your $5 foods on lock. Throw in a couple drinks for a cheap n'chill date night.
5. Catch a local show at the The Horseshoe // FREE - $25
One of the most iconic spots in the city offers free cover on Tuesdays, with shows ranging from $8, $10 and $15. Go to a cheap night, mix in some beers and you're good to go.
6. Laugh your asses off with Second City // $20
Second City offers $5 shows for students, which is super dope. Tickets and drinks shouldn't set you back more than $20.
7. Take your relationship to new heights with Skyzone // $25
Jump right into it. This is fun and active way to have fun with your boo for not a lotta cash!
To see $30+ dates, click next