1. Get your snack on at 416 Snack Bar // $30
Plates at 416 don't run very high, but that doesn't mean you have to stick to just one. Order a few for a fun, sharesy dinner.
2. Pour it up at Pour Boy Toronto // $30
This little Italy spot has tons of different dishes to choose from, all around $10 or less. No matter your craving, you're still clear for a cheap, fun night.
3. Buy eachother records at one of these hot Toronto record shops // $25-???
4. Dress eachother up at one of these dope Toronto thrift stores // ???
Black Market is famous for their $10 pieces. Put together a few pieces for a cheap and chic look.
5. Get served at SPiN Toronto
Reserve a ping-pong table during the day for an afforable $35 or a steeper $55 at night.
6. Have a paint date at All Fired Up // Price dependant on piece
Making eachother mugs for the morning after? Adorable and affordable way to spend time together!
7. Sip some sensational cocktails at Barchef // $30+
Though pricey, Barchef's drinks are one in a million - thus, totally worth splurging for a night