One of the best things about Toronto's multiculturalism is all the great food from diverse cultures. Among one of the best cuisines in Toronto is Thai food. They're known for their Pad Thai, curry, and Thai iced tea, but Thai cuisine goes so far beyond that. Here are 12 of the best Thai restaurants in Toronto worth visiting.
1. Bua Thai Cuisine // 753 The Queensway
Literally the best Pad Thai you'll find anywhere.
2. Nimman Thai Cuisine // 2451 Lakeshore Blvd. W
Their entire menu is delicious.
3. Thai Basil // 467 Bloor St. W
I could eat their Pad Thai every single day for the rest of my life. ?
4. Basil Box // 351 Yonge St.
Craving something sweet? Their Thai iced teas are to die for.
5. Nana // 785 Queen St. W
Their old location, Khao San Road, was amazing, and their new location is just as good.
Photo cred – @qqfoodjournal
6. Mengrai Gourmet Thai // 83 Ontario St.
Lychee and chicken curry sound good to you? (Def sounds good to us.)
7. Golden Thai Restaurant // 105 Church St.
It's no wonder why they've been around for 20 years. Their dishes are golden.
8. Salad King // 340 Yonge St.
Islamic noodles are bomb. ?
9. Pai Northern Thai Kitchen // 18 Duncan St.
Have your favourite Thai dishes in a young (#yung) coconut.
10. Sorn Thai Restaurant // 2550 Yonge St.
If you're Sorn over what to order here, try one of their delicious curries.
Photo cred – @sincerelykn
11. Sukho Thai // 52 Wellington St. E
Fall in love with their khao soi. (It's more than just Insta-worthy.)
12. Jatujak // 1744 Victoria Park Ave.
Don't forget to try their green milk tea.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto