Between hustling all day on Bay Street and partying all night in the Entertainment District, sometimes we forget to treat our bodies like the temples they are. Most importantly, we forget to recharge and refuel with a well-balanced diet. Drinking beer and eating hotdogs all afternoon at a Jays game makes for a good time, however, it does not make for a hot summer bod.
Just like balancing work with a social life, it is important to balance your health. Whether you're vegan, gluten free or just looking to incorporate more fruits and veggies in your diet, these places have something for everyone. By no means will a single meal at one of these spots instantly give you a bikini-ready body, but it's a good start. Read on for Toronto's best spots for healthy eats.
1. Fresh // multiple locations
2. Rawlicious // 2122 Bloor St W
3. Spark Fresh Bar // 739 Ossington Ave
4. Kupfert & Kim // multiple locations
Photo Cred - @hibiscus_cafe
5. Hibiscus Cafe // 238 Augusta Ave
6. Feel Good Guru // 135 Tecumseh St
7. Bolt Fresh Bar // 1170 Queen St W
8. The Beet // 2945 Dundas St W
9. The Grow Op // 222 Ossington Ave
Photo Cred - @lolaskitchento