Okay, so maybe your days aren't spent being the CEO of a big firm in the Financial District. Maybe you don't drive an expensive car or go shopping at Holt Renfrew on a weekly basis. But that's okay, girl bosses come in all shapes and styles. Whether you're a lawyer or a retail buyer or even an intern, you could be a girl boss without even knowing it. Read on to find out if you're a real Toronto girl boss.
1. You know what you want and go after it.
Why wait when it is yours for the taking?
2. You don't take shit from anyone.
You couldn't careless about other people's opinion of you.
Photo Cred - Giphy
3. You work extremely hard.
You learned early on that although the dream is free, the hustle is sold separately.
4. You take care of your body and mind.
You're fairly healthy because you've learned that success isn't built on nights spent drinking too many vodka crans.
5. You don't let relationships or boys run your life.
You're career oriented and don't have any time for drama.
6. You never do anything you don't want to do.
A girl boss knows how to say "no."
7. You're a lone wolf, for the most part.
The rest of your squad is out building their empires too. After all, girl bosses usually run in packs.
Photo Cred - Verge Campus
8. You're passionate about everything you do.
As long as you love what you're doing, it doesn't matter how long it takes to reach your goals.
9. You aren't jealous of the women around you.
Instead, your fellow alpha-females inspire you to do better.
10. You refuse to be a follower.
You're a leader in every aspect of your life and others tend to follow you more than the other way around.