11 Cheap Drink Specials To Take Advantage Of Every Friday In Toronto
Budget friendly booze.
It seems like the prices in Toronto just keep going up and if you're on a student budget like myself, that can really take a toll on your social life. Luckily a few places in the city are still catering to those of us who aren't willing to spend $10 on a cocktail.
I have compiled a list of # bars that have some super cheap drink specials that you need to take advantage of this Friday. This list can also serve as # reasons why you should go out tonight, you're welcome ;).
1. Bar 244 // 244 Adelaide St W.
$3 bar rail drinks every day of the weekend
2. Wide Open // 139 Spadina Ave.
$12 pitchers every Friday
3. Insomnia // 563 Bloor St W.
$3 shots every Friday
4. Brooklyn // 1186 Queen St W.
$4 domestic beers every Friday
5. Crocodile Rock // 240 Adelaide St W.
$3 bar Rail every Friday
6. Eat my Martini // 648 College Street W.
$4 mix drinks every Friday.
7. Underground Garage // 365 King St W.
$3 well drinks before 11:30 PM.
8. Gusto 101 // 101 Portland St.
$1/1 oz house wine every day.
9. Tequila Jacks // 184 Pearl St.
$5.50 tequila and 4.50 Busch cans every Friday.
10. The Addison's Residence // 456 Wellington St W.
$4 drinks from 5PM - 9PM.
11. The Refinery // 3039 Lake Shore Blvd W.
$3 apple pie shots every day.