12 Of Toronto's Hottest Male Lawyers
They'll pull you out.
When in doubt they'll pull you out. Now and then it is possible to bypass a legal issue without hiring a lawyer but don't forget there is a well known saying, when you stand for yourself you might have a "fool for a client."
It's ok to cause a little bit of trouble but sometimes things can go overboard and that is when we become desperate for a lawyer. Why not hire a hot lawyer you can admire and fantasize about???
We enjoy saluting good looking people in Toronto and we think you enjoy reading about them too. Last weekwas a huge hit so this week we decided to acknowledge 12 Of Toronto's Hottest Lawyers.
1. Rory Dyck // Corporate Lawyer
2. Paul Mazzeo // Divorce + Family Lawyer
3. Mark Hogan // Criminal + Corporate Lawyer
4.Eric Neubauer // Criminal Lawyer
5. Neil Said // Corporate Lawyer
Photo cred - Osler
6. Ryan Nielsen // Corporate Lawyer
7. Robb Macdonald // Criminal Lawyer
8. Daniel Brown // Criminal Lawyer
9. Tyler MacDonald // Criminal Lawyer
10. Gabriel C.Brutto // Corporate Lawyer
Photo cred - LinkedIn
11. Kevin Mailloux // Corporate Lawyer
12. Eric Barapp // Personal Injury Lawyer
Who will you call to the rescue?