12 Struggles Of Being A Summer School Student
Having to go to school in the summer sucks. Signing up for summer school might have seemed like a good idea when you initially did it, but now that there's no turning back, you start to question why you even considered it in the first place.
Here are 15 struggles of being a summer school student:
1. Not wanting to be at school at all but knowing you need the credits.
And you wake up each day asking yourself, "Do I really need this degree?" ?
2. Getting more pale while everybody gets a nice tan.
"You need to get out more," they tell you. ?
3. Not being able to go out with your friends at night because you've got a morning class the next day.
The club ain't goin' up on a Tuesday for you. ?
4. Being stuck in a lecture while everybody's at the beach.
Not cool. ?
5. Money that could have gone to food, shopping and activities went to tuition and textbooks instead.
And now you're more broke than ever. ?
6. Missing the friends you usually do assignments with.
You're saying I have to do these individual assignments... Alone?? ?
7. Living your summer life through the Snapchat stories of your friends.
You cry inside because you're missing out on so much. ?
8. Spending all-nighters stu(dying) instead of binging Netflix.
"Take summer classes," they said. "It'll be fun," they said. ?
9. The sound of an alarm clock in the summer.
If your alarm clock was a person you would punch it in the face. Twice.?
10. Having night classes in the summer.
Why are night classes a thing?? ?
11. Having to lug a bag full of textbooks around in the heat.
And sweating the entire day as a result. ?
12. Having several more weeks to go.
*Pulls out hair* ?
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto