Being in love can make us do some pretty crazy and unusual things. There's something kind of scary about loving another person so much that you'll do things that are entirely out of character.
We've all been there, whether its a psycho moment, emotional moment, or completely selfless gesture. Love can push us to do things we never thought we'd do.
Here are a list of ridiculous things people do when they are in love:
1. You wake up and go to sleep thinking about someone else.
This is strange at first. Rather than thinking about everything you did that day, you'll think about everything someone else did that day. You want to go over every moment you shared with them, rather than worrying about the things you usually do.?
2. You creep the other person HARD on social media.
You go into some weird stalker mode where you creep pictures you've already seen a million times. Maybe it's because you just love to look at them, or maybe it's because you are actually super creepy. Either way it happens, but you should be careful because if you creep them enough, it'll be the page that automatically opens up when using the app!??
3. You smile at your phone while you're alone in public.
Every text they sent you lights up your day and you can't help but smile. Unfortunately you look like the crazy person smiling at your phone in public, but who really cares??
4. You laugh at everything...too much.
When you love someone and want them to know, you make an effort to show that you are into them. One way of doing this is laughing at their jokes, whether they are funny or not. This can get excessive, and we've all experienced it. ?
5. You suddenly care about your appearance way too much.
This is more of an "initial falling in love" thing. At first you want to impress them every single time you're with them. This means changing your outfit 20 times before going out and re-doing your liquid eye liner over and over. (don't worry this goes away after awhile of dating)?
6. You're willing to go SEVERELY out of your way to see them.
Oh you're downtown Toronto?...sure...I'm just in Niagra, but I'll come pick you up and drive you home to Etobicoke. ✈️
7. You ignore minor red flags.
"He has two phones because of work"....ok.?
8. You listen to specific songs on repeat.
It seems like every time you start to like or love somebody, there's a song that reminds you of them. This is the song that pisses all your friends off because you play it over and over again. ?
9. You search hypothetical homes you could eventually live in online.
I'm in love, I might as well look for homes that I can picture our perfect family in....right? ?
10. You pin EVERYTHING wedding related on pinterest.
Dresses, venues, rings, cakes...the whole shebang. ??
11. You some how accidentally and annoyingly work "my boyfriend" in to every conversation with a new person.
I don't know why or how...it just happens. ?
12. You start making decisions with your significant other being a major factor in all of them.
I won't lie...one of the reasons I chose my school was because it's closer to my boyfriend. It's a good school though. ?
13. You're tempted to buy something for your significant other every time you go shopping.
It's like this weird extremely selfless need to showering the one you love in gifts. ?
14. You creep their phone.
You just love them so much and you want to make sure you're the only one they love! ?
15. You start doing things you never did before.
Cooking...cleaning...showering...weird things like that. ?
16. You start to call each other strange things.
cuite pie, cutie 3.14, baby, lovely, sweetie. ?
17. You feel the need to put your arm around them any time another girl looks at them.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto