We all have that one friend who we call our best friend and we won't ever stop being friends with them because they know too much about us. Also they complete us. Your BFF is for life if you do any of the things below.
1. Talking with face expressions/sounds
When you're shopping with your best friend and you just give them a glance and they just instantly understand that the song that is playing in the store is your ex's favorite song and you both should get out of there before you ruin your day by thinking about your ex.
2. Literally can't go a day without talking to each other
After not hearing from them for eight hours (regular work time, duh..) and they call you, you answer the phone with "I thought you died, I was scared that I had to make new friends."
3. Staying on the phone for hours and go on with your daily activities
It is normal to talk to your best friend on the phone for five hours (It is normal...right?!) and forget that you're on the phone with them and you both go on with your daily activities while on the phone (that includes going to the washroom too, yup).
4. They know EVERYTHING about you
When I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING from what you did with your annoying Tinder date to how you like your Starbucks drink to every single detail.
5. They reply to your messages for you (including sext messages)
When you're getting your nails done and people send you messages obviously your best friend is going to pick up your phone and reply to people for you, yes including sext messages.
6. When your parents start cooking THEIR favourite food
This happens when your parents tell you they are cooking spaghetti with meatballs and that you should invite your BFF over because she/he's been talking about how much they wanted to eat that for a while. (Thanks mom, still waiting for you to cook MY favourite food.)
7. When you explain something that makes no sense but they know exactly what you mean
You: Okay, so remember that thing we went to last time and we were like nope but I want to do it again because UGH so we have to.
Your BFF: Sigh... Fine, let's go to his party.
Others: lol wut?
8. You usually make fun of each other for not having other friends (but you both do anyway)
When you're busy and your BFF texts you saying you should probably finish what you're doing fast because they are bored and you tell them it's okay this is what they get for not having friends.
9. You plot revenge against people your BFF hates
Your BFF: Hey, when I come back can we plot a twisted revenge on *insert a name here*
You: Yeah, sure. I'll dust my Dark Magic book.
10. A regular night in can turn into "I don't know WTF happened last night" real quick
This happens when your BFF comes over to do some school work, which could arrange from school essays or to even have a relaxing night-in. However, somehow the next morning you both find yourselves waking up surrounded by bear bottles, with text messages from last night that you will regret forever and random videos of you both pretending to be Shakira and dancing to Hips Don't Lie.
All while one of you starts having a breakdown in the background saying "but my hips lie all the time."
11. When they give you a birthday card it is insulting yet it compliments you all at the same time
You're the best thing that ever happened to me in my life. Without me you would probably be lonely as hell.
Your only friend in the world.
12. Your text messages are filled with screenshots
Because your BFF needs to know everything that happens with you and other people.
13. You have at least 10 dumb/ugly pictures of your BFF saved on your phone
When you open your album on your phone to look for that cute picture you took of yourself the other day but you need to do a infinite scroll to pass all the ugly pictures you have off your BFF.
14. You have your own lingo that no one understands but them
When people here you communicate with your BFF they assume that you both are foreigners visiting Toronto.
15. They know how to cheer you up when you're at your worst
If you're feeling down they will come to your house with a box of sushi, your favourite desert and possible well-detailed plans to ruin whoever made you sad.
16. They always message or call you before they do something dumb
When you happen to sleep early and wake up to a text from your BFF at 1:25 AM saying "Should I buy this dress that is $248, it's my whole paycheck" and another one at 1:32 AM "Too late, bought it lol."
17. Your parents have made jokes about adopting your BFF (you actually think they might be serious)
You guy's were like siblings anyways why not make it official?