The weekend is finally here! You know the post-holiday work week is always a long and tedious one but that doesn't mean you need to stay in this weekend.
We all know that a new year means resolutions. There are 18 different options here so that anyone can try something fun to do in the city to create some kick ass 2017 memories. Take an opportunity to grab some friends and have a night (or day) on the town to get the year started.
So try something new Toronto, create a domino effect for the best year yet. ?
2. Have the last look at the Chihuly exhibit at the ROM before it closes on Sunday.
3. Get a manicure and a lil' tipsy at the same time at an incredible Toronto Salon on King Street.
4. Watch the Leafs and Raptors play at Real Sports Bar.
5. Hit up a DJ Skate Night for a free skate at the Harbourfront Centre.
6. Get ready for a new school semester with Frost Night at Fiction Nightclub for all you students out there.
7. Expand your skills with this workshop for DIY Marble Trays and cute coasters to boot!
11. The Kensington Krawl is a food tour that lets you learn about the Toronto district while also inhaling a bunch of delicious food.
13. New year, new you! Express yourself and plan your next tattoo with 21 of Toronto's best artists.
15. Join in on the annual No Pants Subway Ride followed by a parade and dance party!
16. Veganuary contenders! Grab your friends to seek out 15 bucket-list worthy vegan restaurants that won't make you miss bacon.