Happy Friday, Toronto! Let's start planning your weekend.
Every weekend in Toronto is packed with festivals, events, and opportunities for fun, and this mid-July weekend is no exception.
Here are 19 fun things you can do to make the most out of this weekend:
1. Check out the newest and most mind-blowing home technologies at the Dyson Pop up shop, on all weekend long!
2. The Roger’s cup starts this Saturday, which means you can watch world class tennis right here in the T dot!
4. While you won't get the full weekend experience, it's not too late to get a one day pass to WayHome music festival!
5. Plan a romantic night out with your significant other at one of these Toronto patios.
6. Have a Cold Brew Coffee and Sushiritto in the same sitting- Front Street Foods is still on and hosting pop-up versions of your favourite restaurants at 150 York St & 181 University Ave.
9. Support and participate in the work of local artists at FIGMENT Toronto, on Saturday and Sunday.
10. Enjoy Toronto’s most popular Sri Lankan restaurants as exclusive pop-ups serving you authentic Kothu Roti and Sri Lankan street food at Kothufest this Sunday!
11. Make pizza in the park with Pizza Libretto tonight at Christie Pitts park!
13. Earn some brownie points by taking your little siblings or cousins to Kid's Megafest.
14. See Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas perform while they're in town this Saturday at the ACC.
15. Take a day trip to Fort Eerie with your besties to enjoy the annual Friendship festival.
16. Road trip to this magical island on Lake Huron.
17. Celebrate national Junk food day with some of Toronto's finest!
19. Keep enjoying the Summerlicious event while it's still on at these participating restaurants.