It's finally the end of the week Toronto and since it's January let's get rid of those winter blues. Whether you need a good meal or a night out we can hook you up.
Even though the weekend can feel so short don't let it stop you from checking out these 19 fun things in the city. Grab your girlfriend, boyfriend, or best friends and do something to make this weekend memorable.
The last thing you need is to waste your weekend, we better see you on the dancefloor!
1. Put on your finest threads for La Vie Bohème Cocktail Soirée at the Gladstone.
2. Take a Photography 101 boot camp so you can step up your instagram.
3. Check out Ferry Corsten at Uniun Nightclub.
4. Try something new and get an amazing sushi-burger at SU&BU.
5. Get outside and head to the Albion Fat Bike Festival.
6. On Friday the 13th go play the "Jason Takes Manhattan" drinking game.
7. Pamper your dry winter skin with the 11 beauty products every Canadian needs.
8. Party like it's 1999 at this David Bowie vs. Prince video dance party.
9. Learn how to make Retro Pies filled with coconut and chocolate at this workshop at Le Dolci .
10. Check out the Location Tour starring Khalid.
11. Wind down at this beautiful salt cave near Toronto.
12. Dive into the unknown world of insects with the culinary documentary BUGS at Hot Docs Cinema.
13. Get one of a kind pieces at Stitch & Spoke's last chance studio sale.
14. Head to this Toronto restaurant to be transported to an exotic oasis.
15. Catch UK-based musician Palmistry at the Drake Hotel.
16. Watch a flick at TIFF's 16th Annual Canadian Top Ten Film Festival.
17. Go to brunch and fuel your avocado addiction with these 12 spots for avo. toast.
18. Share your childhood memories and have a laugh with Grownups Read Things From They Wrote as Kids.
19. Don't miss out on some unique finds at Leslieville Flea Market.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto