20 Signs You Definitely Go To uOttawa
Once a Gee-Gee, always a Gee-Gee.
The University of Ottawa is an interesting place to go to school. From its quirky bilingual charm to its diverse student body, there's always something new happening on campus.
Here are 20 signs you definitely go to uOttawa:
1. Even after being told what a Gee-Gee is, you still don't know what a Gee-Gee is.
2. You will stand in -40°C weather for as long as it takes to get a Beavertail.
3. You will also stand in line for as long as it takes at one of the gazillion Timmies on campus.
4. Tunnels are your life during the winter (and you hate that you learned about them so late).
5. Toonie Tuesdays at 1848 should be renamed to "WTF Happened Last Night" Tuesdays at 1848.
6. You despise Carleton students more than you despised Rabaska.
7. The U-Pass card is essential to your survival.
8. Conversely, the 95 (and OC Transpo in general) is the bane of your existence.
9. You know to avoid studying on the 5th floor of Morisset Library if you ever want to pass.
10. "An English message will follow."
11. Your sanity is forever being tested with hearing "Prochaine, Next" constantly at the bookstore.
12. The hot dog man across from Tabaret is and forever will be your hero.
13. You've taken multiple obligatory photos of Parliament Hill or Rideau Canal with your phone.
14. Moving to Hull without having a car is one of your biggest regrets.
15. You're a pro at walking through UCU without being lured into taking a pamphlet or doing some survey.
16. The distinct smell in the Arts building doesn't even bother you anymore.
17.You know better than to print your assignment at DocU Centre the morning it's due.
18. Weekend trips to Montreal on the weekends are a vital component of your life at uOttawa.
19. You're desensitized to the concrete and ugly buildings on campus.
20. Getting mentioned on Spotted at uOttawa is one of your secret life goals.
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto