21 Places Every Torontonian Has Gone On A Date To At Least Once
Toronto has many things to offer and places to choose from when it comes to going on a date. There are over 10,000 restaurants in the city and an overload of attractions to choose from.
Whether you're going on a first date or spending time with your significant other, there are staple places in Toronto that everyone resorts to. Take a look at this list of 21 places every Torontonian has gone on a date to at least once:
1. Ripley's Aquarium // 288 Bremner Blvd
You spent more time taking Instagram photos and snaps than looking at fishes.
2. Mini Indie // 37 Stoffel Dr.
You went go karting and were left behind by your date on the track because you crashed into the wheels at least 10 times.
3. Playdium // 99 Rathburn Rd W.
Got your ass kicked in shooting games.
4. Dave & Busters // 120 Interchange Way
You either had a full cup of winning tickets or none at all.
5. Christmas Market // Distillery District
Cause it's not a real Christmas if you don't kiss under the mistletoe.
6. CNE // Exhibition Place
Let's be honest, this is the # 1 date spot during the summer.
7. El Catrin // 18 Tank House Lane
You probably had a pitcher of mojito and several tequila shots. Oh and of course the baja or gobernador tacos.
8. A walk on Lakeshore
Because sitting on the cold rocks, being bitten by mosquitos and overlooking the Toronto skyline is the perfect idea for a date.
9. Fireworks at Ashbridges Bay
Of course on Victoria Day on Canada Day, there's nothing better to do.
10. Canada's Wonderland // 9580 Jane St
And were forced to go on rides you were terrified of.
11. Yuk Yuk's // multiple locations
You embarrassed yourself with your obnoxious laugh.
12. Toronto Zoo // 2000 Meadowvale Rd.
Because you're at the cute phase of your relationship, looking at cute animals.
13. Toronto Island
You thought your date felt special by taking them on a ferry.
14. Polson Drive - In // 176 Cherry St.
Best way to watch a movie and have some fun ?.
15. Snakes and Lattes // 600 Bloor St W.
Boards games are cool, enough said.
16. Skating @ Nathan Phillips Square
Holding hands, being all cute and sh*t. You know you wiped out at least once.
17. Went to a Blue Jays Game
Because the 500 section tickets are super cheap.
18. Spent a day @ Woodbine beach.
And then thought to yourself... Why?
19. XO Karaoke // 693 Bloor St.W
Embarrassed yourself once again and proved you can't sing for sh*t.
20. Sky Zone // multiple locations
One of you most likely got knocked out playing dodgeball.
21. Joeys/Jack Astors/Moxies etc
Because there's always a location near by. You know it's true...
Follow us on Snapchat: narcitytoronto