Being a woman is hard enough without the added pressure of being a tall woman. Flying under the radar is not an option, mostly because it's physically impossible. Thus comes the feeling that all eyes are on you, at all times, and not in a conceited and welcome type of way.
Us tall women need to stick together. We understand the struggles we each face on a day-to-day basis unlike our
average height short friends whose only advice is to 'just wear flats on your date.'
1. Being the tallest one in pictures
Should you awkwardly crouch or?
2. Having to order your pants online
Do you have these in 'long'?
3. The need to own a lot of shoes that work with short pants
Booties are your best friend.
4. You probably also have large and in charge feet
How could you possibly balance without flippers?
5. Jean shopping
Forget about it.
6. Dress shopping
I swear my vagina is way up here, my legs are just long.
7. Blouse shopping
Are crop top blouses in yet?
8. Shoe shopping
Forget about it even more.
9. Constantly being asked if you play *insert tall person sport here*
No, I can't sub in on your volleyball team.
10. Average height guys are short guys
You will tower over him in your heels.
11. Camel-toe inducing rompers
12. Forget sharing clothes with your friends
I mean you could wear it with tights...
13. You definitely cannot trust a guy's online dating profile
If he says he's 5 foot 11, chances are he's 5 foot 7 at best.
14. Always being asked 'how tall are you exactly?'
None of your business.
15. Long sleeves become 3/4 length sleeves
Which don't always work.
16. Hitting your head a lot
Or at least feeling like you're always about too.
17. Inhumane people reclining their seats in front of you
Planes are the worst.
18. Sports cars
Why do cars with only 2 doors even exist?
19. Maxi dresses
Whatever, they don't actually have to drag on the floor
20. Crossing your legs under your desk
21. Towering over public bathroom stalls
Well this is awkward.
22. Hugging your shorter friends platonically
Sorry about all the boobs in your face
23. Shorter than usual shower heads
Who lives here? The Seven Dwarfs?