Yay! It's the long weekend Toronto, that means the city will be busier than usual.
There's lots to do this weekend in Toronto, fireworks, barbeques and parties. Tons of ways to celebrate the long weekend! Check out this list for inspo on how you're going to celebrate:
1. Fireworks at Ashbridge's Bay Park // 1561 Lakeshore Blvd E
This free event on Monday May 22nd features 2,000 fireworks! Head down with a group of friends and celebrate.
2. Fireworks at Canada's Wonderland // 1 Canada's Wonderland Drive
Fireworks happen at Wonderland at 10pm on Sunday May 21st! Spend the day riding over 200 rides and playing games, and finish off enjoying the fireworks over Wonder Mountain.
3. Toronto Foam Festival // 82 Peter St
The wildest foam party of the year! This crazy party features foam and a crazy laser light show. Invite your friends and have a blast! (19+ only)
4. Kaskade Spring Fling // 11 Polson St
Enjoy a fun Saturday night with Cid and Ravell at Rebel Night Club! Grab some friends and dance the night away.
5. Vancouver Sleep Clinic at The Drake Hotel // 1150 Queen St W
Vancouver Sleep Clinic is having a concert on Sunday May 20th. Enjoy some awesome music this week, show starts at 8pm.
Have a sweet craving? Grab your BFF and try to conquer this list of bucket list ice cream shops in Toronto.
7. Back In The Day 90's Party with Skratch Bastid // 783 College St
Every 3rd Saturday of the month Revival hosts a real throwback jam with DJ Skratch Bastid. Jam out to some classic hits from 90's favourites like: Biggie, Aaliyah, Spice Girls and The Backstreet Boys.
8. Erick B, Carmelinda and Hawk at Parlour // 270 Adelaide
Parlour's Victoria Day special is happening Sunday May 21st! Special DJ's include: Erick B, Carmelinda and Hawk.
9. Have a night out at The Shameful Tiki Room // 1378 Queen St W
Grab some friends and spend the night pretending you're on a tropical vacation! A night full of cold drink, delicious food and dancing! Yum!
10. Trinity Bellwoods Bed In // 790 Queen St W
The 4th annual bed in will be happening in Trinity Bellwoods Park this Sunday May 21st from 10:30am to 7pm. Enjoy live music, yoga and workshops, in support of positivity and community.
11. GO HARD presents: All White Everything Video Party // 120 Church St
Music by Blackcat, Pleasure and Craig Dominic at Club 120 never disappoints. This all white affair is happening this Sunday May 21st. Come get down at the first long weekend of the summer.
12. Lifestyle Discover Yours // 15 Mercer St
For young style gurus and culture lovers, this night has you covered! With live music and a mandatory style code to dress to impress, this night is sure to be a hit. Happening this Sunday May 21st.
With the weather getting warmer again, cuffing season is over and it's time to start dating again. Check out ths list for some exciting date ideas!
14. ROM Friday Night Live // 100 Queen's Park
This Friday May 20th the ROM is hosting a British invasion themed Friday Night Live. Featuring a Spice Girls tribute band, pop-up food, drinks and fun times!
15. Harry Potter and the Magic of Music // 86 Montgomery Rd
Join the Ontario Pops as they host their third concert featuring pop classics, and of course the music of Harry Potter. Led by conductor Carlos Bastidas, this show happening Friday May 19th will surely take you into the wizarding world of Harry Potter. Tickets are $20.
16. Toronto's Festival of Beer // 250 Fort York Blvd
This year's Toronto Festival of Beer will be happening at the historic Fort York Garrison Common. Indulge in cold beer, delicious barbeque and live music. Happening this weeked, May 20th and 21st.
Just when you thought you've seen it all, there are tons of super cool (and secretive) places in Toronto that you should check out this weekend!
18. Rib and Craft Beer Fest // Yonge and Dundas Square
This event is happening all weekend long in Toronto. From May 18th - 21st, hit up Yonge and Dundas. This event features live music, line dancing and cooking lessons.
19. Artfest at the Distillery District // 9 Trinity St
This event happening saturday May 20th - Monday May 22nd featured works from several different artists. Different mediums include: painting, sculpture, jewellery and more!
20. Electronic Island // 1695 Queen St E
This year the popular festival Electronic Island will be moved to Woodbine Park due to flooding on the islands. Different location same great event! Come out Monday May 22nd to enjoy food trucks, music and more.
21. The XX: I See You Tour // 909 Lakeshore Blvd W
On Monday May 22nd The XX are playing a concert at Toronto's Echo Beach. There's still tickets available!
22. SVFE (May Flower) // 961 College St
On Saturday May 20th at 10pm come through to hear music from DJ's Boston Chery, Iced Misto and Jlai. Hosted by The Lost is Found collective, this night guarentees to be a good time.
23. Black Owned Summer Pop Up Market // 585 Dundas St E
This market featured great products and services from black owned businesses. There will be music, giveaways and lots of food! Admission is free, and all are welcome. Happening this Sunday May 21st at Daniel's Spectrum from 2pm - 7pm.
Call all your gal pals and have a reunion reminiscing the easier and simple times. There are tons of cool restaurants in Toronto that are perfect for reunions, and reunion instagrams.