25 Reasons Life In Toronto Is A Constant Party
Party city Canada, eh!
Photo cred - Ryan
Toronto life is one of a kind. Despite it's ups and downs, one thing that holds this city together is the fact that everyone is always down to party. Here are just a few of the ways that life here is like living in a non-stop rager.
1. You're constantly running into people you know all over the Annex
2. Toronto commemorated the big blackout of 2003 with a street party
3. Sneaky Dee's has a different dance night every night
Photo cred - Jon W
4. Everyone you meet in Little Italy is a DJ
5. Brunch from Scarborough to Etobicoke always comes with a little hair of the dog
6. You'll meet a stranger at the Cameron House, and instantly become friends forever
7. Your friends all do their homework with a drink at Nirvana
8. Yes Yes Y'all is always bumpin'
Photo cred - Yes Yes Y'all
9. You can get trashed at 3030, then come back the next morning for breakfast
10. Being on Queen West is like walking down a runway
11. Breakfast extends till 4 everywhere
12. Everyone has stories about that after hours in Kensington Market
13. The Lakeview lets you keep the good times rollin' all night
Photo cred - Matt MacGillivray
14. House parties don't end until 7am when the TTC opens up again
15. There's a line out the door at the Drake every Friday night
16. Wrongbar will never run out of shows to host
17. You just found out about Pour Boy, and you'll probably discover a new bar next week
18.Everyone knows someone who's run an event as big as Big Primpin'
Photo cred - lastnightat3am
19. There's craft beer breweries sprinkled all over the city, and every bar has it's own house beer
20. Hey Lucy has drink specials every night
21. Going to Trinity Bellwoods is just an excuse to day drink
22. You have that one friend who's always going too far and waking up under a car in the Entertainment District
23. You're always blown away by how cute everyone at Ryerson is
Photo cred - Laura D'Alessandro