25 Thoughts You Have While Walking Down Queen St. West
So many hipsters...
1. OMG I LOVE QUEEN ST!
2. Wasn't it named the 2nd coolest neighbourhood in the world?
3. Wait, what was the first coolest neighbourhood?
4. There's so many hipsters here.
5. Or is that guy homeless? I can't tell.
6. Mmm... The Lush store always smells so good when you walk by it.
7. Are these tattoo places even licensed?
8. Everyone has tattoos here...maybe I should get some tattoos.
9. There's literally 3 Starbucks within 4 block of each other...not complaining.
10. OMG THERE'S A CARL'S JR ON QUEEN?! #gamechanger
11. Maybe I should try Indian food? There's so many Indian places.
12. Ugh, the Spadina/Queen intersection is so long.
15. Is the "Black Market" the actual black market or...
16. How is there no Sephora or Mac on Queen St.?
17. Is the Drake hotel at all affiliated with Drake? No?
18. The Warehouse line is always so long...but the food is so cheap...dilemma.
19. Rock Lobster Caesars are the BEST.
20. Omg all these cute boutiques will totally help my style game.
21. Should I take an Insta in front of that graffiti? Will it look artsy?
22. Wait... THAT'S where Cube is? Wow, I'm always so wasted I've never noticed...
23. Wait... THAT'S where Tattoo is? I really need to stop drinking so much.
24. Shit...The "I Am A Girl" people...headphones in, sunglasses on.
25. OMG I LOVE QUEEN ST. WEST!
Start the Conversation