27 Things That Give You Toronto Street Cred
Just do 'em ok.
Photo cred - Rupert Aquino
Who are we kidding it's all about street cred really. Especially in a city like Toronto. You either have it or you don't. It's not something you can learn or pick up on a sunday afternoon. You may acquire it after many years of living here or you might just have it from the get go.
1. You're unfazed by naked people
2. You jaywalk without looking both ways
3. You don't even flinch when cars honk at you
4. You have some sort of vintage bike
5. You act like nothing is ever a big deal, excitement is so lame
6. You live south of bloor
7. You refuse to go north of bloor
8. You only drink Americanos
9. You only drink Americanos from Jimmy's coffee
10. You once saw a lady give birth on the streets and you were all like "meh whatevs"
11. You don't have a blog, you are that cool
12. You drink PBR in random alleys
13. You run with Rob Ford's crowd
14. And you don't brag about it
15. You get up at the very last minute when getting off the subway
16. You would never go to a blue jays game
17. Yet you wear at blue jays hat (in all fairness it totally goes well with your tattoos)
18. You're friends with a bunch of people who run tattoo shops
19. You know people in fashion
20. You know people in the "industry"
21. You party on monday nights
22. You give hipster bartenders as much attitude as they give you
23. And you get way better service this way
24. You never talk about crazy people on the streetcar
25. You're over it
26. You think banh mi boys is very average
27. You've heard of narcity ;)