27 Ways Living In Toronto Ruins You For Life
Why live anywhere else?
Photo cred - Tom Bricker
Toronto is one of the best cities in the world. Our culture is thriving, our food is delicious, our nightlife is jumpin'. We may get frustrated with the subway from time to time, but that's because anything that's worth it takes a little bit of work.At the end of the day, we all love it here, and would never want to leave. Here are just some of the ways that living in Toronto will make you hate any other place you could ever end up in.
1. The view of the skyline is one of the best out there
2. We have the best of whatever you like to eat
3. Toronto pride gets into your system, and it never leaves
4. You'll never run out of shows to go to
5. Everyone in this city dresses so damn well
6. Because you discover a chill bar you've never been to before every weekend
Like, have you checked out Get Well? Because you can play arcade games there.
7. Our China town is one of the dopest in North America
Seriously, some of the best Chinese food outside of China
8. People in Toronto are mad friendly
9. Your friends are all jealous you live here
10. Our winters are cold, but they're also majestic
11. No matter who you are, there's a part of Toronto that's just for you
12. We're the most diverse city in North America
13. We know how to make the most of winter
14. Hanging out at Trinity Bellwoods with your friends is the best ever
15. The Distillery District is gorgeous all year round
16. Every summer, Caribana rocks your life
17. We live in a major metropolitan city, but can be at the beach, in a forest, or on a farm without ever leaving
18. Our food festivals kick ass
Like Taste of the Danforth, which happens every August
19. The architecture in this city is breathtaking
20. People in this city express themselves like no other
21. We had world pride this summer, and it was the best there ever was
22. We have two weed cafes in this city
Hotbox Cafe in Kensington Market, and The Vapour Social at Church and Wellesley Village.