Do you ever just get so bored from sitting in lecture for 3 hours that you start to think about other things? Certain things? Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, you little filthy rascal you. We've all done it (well, most of us anyway) and it's nothing to be ashamed about.
Sometimes you just feel the need to get it on with your partner or FWB but you can't think of anywhere to go. If you're a commuter, it's especially stressful finding places around campus to get down and dirty. Or maybe you're just someone who gets off on having sex in public? Whether you're a needy commuter or someone looking for a little excitement, here are some places around campus to get it on.
1. Empty classrooms in Kerr Hall
Get a hands-on type of lecture if you know what I mean.
2. Kerr Hall lower gym
Does anyone ever go down there?
3. One of the study spaces in Erin Palin Hall
The walls on either side make it somewhat private.
4. Jorgensen stairwell
The only time anyone's ever in this building is when they're visiting their prof's office hours or handing in essays. Besides, everyone likes taking the pretty elevators.
5. RCC stairwell
Most people take the main staircase so you're good to go.
6. Between bookshelves in the Library
Just keep the books safe, please.
7. Library study rooms
Just make sure you book it ahead of time or leave before your time is up... Otherwise it could make for an extremely awkward situation. Oh, and maybe avoid the 6th to 10th floors if being quiet isn't your thing.
8. SLC private study rooms
Just know that people in the adjacent rooms can hear everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything.
9. 6th floor (The Beach) of the SLC
If you don't care about being That One Couple, there are plenty of nice seats and spacious areas for you to get frisky at the Beach. Stay away from the scratchy carpet though or you'll be itching your butt nonstop.
10. Behind one of the pillars outside the SLC
If you don't feel like staring at your partner you can stare at the gorgeous blue tiles on the ceiling instead.
11. The little quad between Pitman and the RCC
Probably a better spot at nighttime when you can hide in the shadows.
12. Behind bushes in the Quad
Be one with nature.
13. Underneath the arch at the entrance to the Quad on Gould Street
The arch of love.
14. Alleyway behind the Bookstore
It's sketchy AF but if you're really keen on not being seen... To the alleyway you go.
15. On the benches across from the Library building entrance
The fountain adds the perfect touch of romance. Maybe you could even grab some hot dogs after.
Photo cred – wyliepoon
16. Behind one of the rocks at Lake Devo
You can make a film and call it "A Good Place to Get Hard".
17. The seating area outside O'Keefe
It's secluded enough.
18. Against the colourful mural on Victoria Street Lane
19. 4th floor of the Ryerson parking garage
Concrete is sexy.
20. AMC theatre
Because it's so damn comfy in there. Maybe it's best to do it before or after class?
21. Creative Industries lounge in the RCC
If you're not in RTA or Journalism, this is the only lounge in the RCC that you don't need One Card access to. There's even a table you can use.
22. The seating areas in the POD
Do it in the corner and hopefully anyone around will be too busy studying to pay attention.
23. Victoria building washrooms
Sometimes you just gotta do it where you gotta do it.
24. RCC washrooms
They're usually dirty and gross but if you're down for that then don't let anybody stop you.
25. Basement in the RCC
The red lockers are so sensual.
26. Basement of the Engineering building
While everyone's in class obviously.
28. Locker rooms at the RAC
You gotta be super sneaky with this one.
29. On the bleachers in the MAC
Not during a game though.
Photo cred – weheartit
29. Ram in the Rye
What better place to get rammed at the Rye than the Ram in the Rye? Probably best to do it on a busy night. And when everyone's drunk.
30. A dorm room in Pitman or one of your apartments
Sometimes it's just easiest to stick to a bedroom.